Fruit Cocktail CakeFrom blondeberry 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 cup fall-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup fruit coctail shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the sugar, flour fruit, eggs, and soda until the flour is wet. Pour this into greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Crumble the mixture of the brown sugar and nuts over the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Immediately put glaze on the hot cake.
- GLAZE: Bring the milk, butter and sugar to a boil. Turn off the heat and add the coconut.
- Pour over the the hot cake.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating5 people
Havce similar recipe and it is good indeed!midgelet in Eastern loved it
This sounds delish!!! I bet it's moist as can be and I can't wait to try it!michelle73 in Melville loved it
great tastey recipe love the ingredients too thanks high 5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it