White Candy Brownie RingFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom only of spring form pan, 9x3 inches. Stir brownie mix (dry), water, oil, eggs and 1 cup of the white baking chips in medium bowl about 50 strokes with spoon or until well blended. Spread in pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean or almost clean. Immediately place chocolates around edge of brownie. Cool completely. Remove side of pan.
- Place remaining 1/4 cup white baking chips and the shortening in re-sealable plastic sandwich bag; seal. Microwave on High about 30 seconds or until chips are melted. Knead chips until smooth. Cut small corner from bag. Drizzle melted chips over top of brownie. Cut into wedges.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- mizchella Champaign, IL
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- chefzilla Hope, AR
- cherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
- kimberry Mesa, Arizona
- angieaugusta Adelaide, Australia
- dmrauch Emmett, ID
- zippychik Syracuse, NY
- lexluv101 Lakeland, FL
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating12 people
Yet another masterpiece...You are too talented!ambus in Lahore loved it
sounds great.........love it.angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
this recipe is fantastic gotta give you a 5 you go girl thanks:)kimberry in Mesa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!