Pasta PuttanescaFrom sas 5 years ago
- * 8 ounces pasta shopping list
- * 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- * 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- * 2 cups chopped tomatoes, pushed through a sieve shopping list
- * 4 anchovy filets, rinsed and chopped (I use the paste found in the tuna aisle) shopping list
- * 3 tablespoons tomato paste shopping list
- * 3 tablespoons capers ( more or less depending on taste) shopping list
- * 20 Greek olives, pitted and coarsely chopped- throw in a few cracked green shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes I like a lot. shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- 2. Heat oil in a skillet over low heat; cook garlic in oil until golden. Add sieved tomatoes, and cook 5 minutes. Stir in anchovies, tomato paste, capers, olives, and red pepper flakes. Cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Toss pasta with sauce, and serve.
The Cooksas Farmington, CT
The Rating5 people
Okay... I don't know what it says about me either ;-) I love this dish!
This is EXACTLY the way that I make it!
You rock girl!
Anyone who compares Vickie and I to Guinness gets a big hug and kiss!
Ray (Vickie sa...moreshine in Rainier loved it
I love this dish - it's one of my favorites. Ever. And if the Italian ladies of the night invented this dish, I'm sure it made them doubly popular.
It's good to have skills - and it just goes to show that food and passion are related. ...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
Wonderful dish! Wish I had thought of it. Now I will have to make it.
Thank you for the posting!
Tilgidhtilgidh in Blackshear loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!