GOTTA SEE Pecan-Crusted Chicken TendersFrom lanacountry 7 years ago
- pecan-Crusted chicken tenders shopping list
- 16 saltine crackers, finely crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cup pecans, ground shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°. Stir together crushed crackers and next 4 ingredients.
- Whisk egg white just until foamy.
- Place a wire rack coated with cooking spray in a parchment paper-lined 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Dredge chicken tenders in flour; dip in egg white, and dredge in saltine mixture. Lightly coat chicken on each side with cooking spray; arrange chicken on wire rack.
- Bake at 425° for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown, turning once after 12 minutes.