INCREDIBLE Greek SaladFrom lanacountry 8 years ago
- INCREDIBLE Greek Salad shopping list
- 2 English cucumbers, cut into 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- 2 pounds tomatoes, cored and cut into 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- 1 medium red onion, chopped, then rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups coarsely chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups drained pitted kalamata olives, halved if large shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano shopping list
- 1 pound feta cheese shopping list
- salt and fresh-ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, parsley, and olives.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, and oregano.
- Break feta cheese into about 1/2-inch chunks and add to cucumber mixture. Add dressing and mix gently, adding salt and pepper to taste.
People Who Like This Dish 60
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating11 people
I love these, a staple here in Michigan! Great recipe. Thanks Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
sounds great high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds wonderful!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!