INCREDIBLE Greek SaladFrom lanacountry 6 years ago
- INCREDIBLE Greek Salad shopping list
- 2 English cucumbers, cut into 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- 2 pounds tomatoes, cored and cut into 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- 1 medium red onion, chopped, then rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups coarsely chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups drained pitted kalamata olives, halved if large shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano shopping list
- 1 pound feta cheese shopping list
- salt and fresh-ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, parsley, and olives.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, and oregano.
- Break feta cheese into about 1/2-inch chunks and add to cucumber mixture. Add dressing and mix gently, adding salt and pepper to taste.
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating10 people
I love these, a staple here in Michigan! Great recipe. Thanks Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
sounds great high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds wonderful!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!