Deep Fried Home made Potato ChipsFrom chefelaine 6 years ago
How to make it
- Very thinly slice the raw potatoes by hand or with a food processor
- Heat the canola in a deep kettle or fryer pot
- Add the chips a few at a time, and cook until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and allow to dry.
- You may need to turn these occasionally for even browning
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating10 people
I love homemade chips! Now I'll have to make them since I found your recipe! Thanks for the idea!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
I love homemade chips as well. My Mom sometimes made them when we were young and I always liked the very thin ones. Great memory nudge ;)lor in Toronto loved it
My family loves these! I need to make them more often.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!