Family Egg NoodlesFrom noir 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, beat egg and yolks until light and fluffy. Add water and salt; mix well. Stir in flour. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth.( It will get a tad sticky.)
- Then roll out with rolling pin, then roll into 3 cylinder shapes and slice with sharp knife to desired thickness.
- Pick up noodles and shake, so they won't be stuck together.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes over medium heat.
- Cook in quite a bit of chicken broth. Try to drop noodles in while shaking them apart.
- Drain; sprinkle with parsley if desired.
- Serve with butter, garlic & herbs or favorite sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating14 people
Simple and just... PERFECT!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Sounds yummy Noir.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
yep them are tastey noodles high 5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it