Coffee and Creme GelatinFrom noir 6 years ago
How to make it
- Add one envelope unflavored gelatin to 1/4 cup cold coffee and let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir into 2 cups scalding hot coffee.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- Cool. Refrigerate about 4 hours or until firm.
- To serve, spoon into deep sherbet cups.
- Pour over each serving one tablespoon sweet cream or whipped cream.
- Enjoy! :)
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating8 people
I will add the Irish Whiskey, thank you!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
wow high 5 love coffeemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Pretty and nice idea, like it!shuga in United States loved it