Yorkshire PuddingFrom chefelaine 5 years ago
How to make it
- Put in blender in the order written --- and blend about 2 minutes ---
- Prepare muffin pans:
- pour a little more oil in each muffin cup, then fill 1/2 full with pudding mix
- Bake in hot oven -- 450-500*F for 15-20 minutes.
- Drizzle with gravy and serve.
- The Chef who gave this recipe was Executive Chef at Toronto's Royal York Hotel.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating27 people
high5 across the board thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This one needs to be saved! Yummy!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
This is great!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!