Sweet Savory Pork ChopsFrom marky90 6 years ago
- 3 Tbs panko bread Crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- dash of pepper shopping list
- cooking oil shopping list
- 4 (1 inch thick) pork loin chops shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 3 Tbs catsup shopping list
- 3 Tbs orange marmalade shopping list
- Chopped green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Combine Panko bread crumbs, salt , dry mustard and pepper in a small bowl. Dredge pork chops in crumb mixture.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Cook until browned on both sides. Remove chops and discard drippings. Return chops to skillet.
- Combine water, soy sauce,catsup and orange marmalade.
- Pour over chops, bring to boil, cover and reduce heat. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes, until chops are tender. Turn once.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating9 people
I love recipes using orange marmalade in cooking! I am saving this to try. Thank you.frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
Marky can you just move back to the OC and cook for me? Love this! I'm a fan!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
Marky, This looks FABULOUS!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!