Prosciutto and Egg PaniniFrom binky67 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour in the eggs and scramble until cooked through.
- Divide the eggs among the bottom halves of the rolls. Add the prosciutto and cheese and sandwich with the tops of the rolls.
- Melt the remaining butter in a grill pan or large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add half the sandwiches to the skillet. Cook, pressing frequently with the back of a spatula or placing another pan on top of the sandwiches to weigh them down, until the cheese has melted and the bread is golden, 4 to 6 minutes. Repeat with the remaining sandwiches.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookbinky67 Ellicott City, MD
The Rating6 people
great recipe! ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Wow. 5 from mecookingforfun in Marblehead loved it
This sounds delicious I am having this for my breakfast.
Five forks and a bib smile:)trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!