Zucchini Bake with YogurtFrom noir 8 years ago
- 3 medium zucchinis, cut in 1/2 inch rounds shopping list
- 1/2 bunch green onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp dried mint shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- plain yogurt shopping list
How to make it
- -Mix all the ingredients in bowl.
- Place them in a slightly greased oven casserole dish.
- -Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes at 400F.
- -Serve with yogurt drizzled on top or on the side.
- Optional: If you add one clove of garlic, minced, to yogurt it will be even more delicious...:)
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating7 people
So refreshing! Perfect recipe for summer BBQ!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Looks really good!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Terrrrific..having this tonite. ^5 and thanks for yet another great post.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it