Shrimp and Snow Pea StirfryFrom whodunitrdr 6 years ago
- 1 pound large shrimp; peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger shopping list
- 1 clove garlic; crushed shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil ; divided shopping list
- 3 cups snow peas shopping list
- 1 small onion; sliced shopping list
- 2 stalks celery; sliced shopping list
- 2/3 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 dash sesame oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine broth, soy sauce, cornstarch and sesame oil in a small bowl, set aside.
- Heat large skillet or wok, add 1 teaspoon oil and stirfry shrimp, ginger and garlic for 1 minute or until shrimp just turn pink.
- Remove shrimp to bowl.
- Add remaining oil and stir fry onion and celery for 1 minute, then add snow peas and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp back to pan and toss to combine.
- Add sauce mixture and stir fry until hot and sauce thickens.
- Serve with steamed rice.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookwhodunitrdr Bellingham, WA
The Rating6 people
This sounds great, doc...will letcha know when I try it! :)keni in Sweet Home loved it
Okay...told you I'd try it, and I did...and was very pleased with the result! It's not complicated or fussy, but, to me, it's just what a stir fry should be...you can taste each element of the dish and they compliment each other so well! I did add s...morekeni in Sweet Home loved it