Dates Stuffed With Sweetened Goat Cheese And WalnutsFrom trigger 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place the goat cheese and all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Blend well with a rubber spatula or a fork.
- Carefully slice the Dates with a serrated knife, just enough to open.
- Place a small mound with a teaspoon and shape the cheese.
- Place the finished dates on a plate and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Bring to room temperature and serve.
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating10 people
Fantastic my friend i love this.... is that bassanio how adorable he is ...........here baby baby.......minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
OMG- I just realized this was you, Michael. I'm not used to your having a cute doggie avatar! He is cute!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Love this post great got my 5 on this one.
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
Party Food316 members
Modern Entertaining72 members
All Holidays135 members
Anything Goes286 members
Checkin Central283 members
Homemade Condiments And Sauces198 members
YOUNG AT HEART48 members
Checkins Round Table39 members
Recipes By You102 members
Goat Cheese Luvas21 members