Curried Coconut ChickenFrom pudgy47 9 years ago
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch chunks shopping list
- 1 tsp salt and pepper, or to taste shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 Tbs curry powder shopping list
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 (14 oz.) can coconut milk shopping list
- 1 ( 14.5 oz.) can stewed, dice tomatoes shopping list
- 3 tbsps. sugar shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper
- 2. Heat oil and curry powder in a lareg skillet over medium-high heat for two minutes. Stir in onions and garlic, and cook 1 minute more. Add chicken, tossing lightly to coat curry oil. Reduce heat to medium, and cook for 7 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear.
- 3. Pour coconut mikl, tomatoes, and sugar into pan, and stir to combine. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, cook 30 to 40 minutes. Goes great with rice.
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating3 people
Sounds wonderful! Yummmm
this is our supper tonite!!! Got my 5
I wish I could give you a 10!! This is so good with brown rice!!