My Basic Dressing for Tomato SaladFrom thepiggs 8 years ago
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- ½ cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- ¼ tsp. sugar shopping list
- ½ tsp. sea salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried basil, crushed shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried oregano, crushed shopping list
- 1 tsp. minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp. zest from lemon shopping list
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- ¼ tsp. red pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp. finely grated parmesan cheese (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients and whisk.
- (Add extra dried or fresh basil to taste.)
- Allow flavors to blend for one hour before using.
- Can be made in advance and stored for several weeks, without the Parmesan cheese.
- Use with My Summer Garden Tomato Salad
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookthepiggs MO
The Rating4 people
This will go great when my tomatoes start coming in. Thank you for posting!tpatti in Wellsville loved it
I'm earmarking this one for when my tomatoes come in...they're just thimble sized now. Basil and tomatoes is a classic match. A little torn basil leaves on top of the tomatoes and under this dressing would probably be too much for the taste buds it w...morechefjeb in Carthage loved it
Lovin this! Can't wait for the tomatoes to come in so I can fix it!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it