Apple Streusel CobblerFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 2 (21 oz.) cans apple pie filling shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 (14 oz.) canEagle Brand® sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup cold butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup oats shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spread apple filling in buttered 9-inch square baking pan.
- BEAT eggs, sweetened condensed milk, melted butter and spices in large bowl; pour over apple filling. In small bowl, combine brown sugar and flour; cut in cold butter until crumbly. Add nuts and oats. Sprinkle over top.
- BAKE 50 minutes or until set. Cool. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating7 people
OMG this sounds utterly fabulous...thanks! jjuliecake in Bluffdale loved it
This is absolutely fabulous!!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Wow, sounds fantastic, love anything with eagle brand milk in it. Have a great day, you have my 5 forks also.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!