Cedar Plank SalmonFrom chefelaine 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine mustard, ketchup, rosemary, olive oil, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Spread over salmon and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Place soaked cedar plank on grill and leave for 3 to 4 minutes or until you can smell or see smoke.
- Immediately turn plank, salt it liberally and place fish on top, skin-side down.
- Close cover and cook for 12 to15 minutes or until fish is just cooked.
- Remove plank from grill and slip salmon off, onto serving platter.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating12 people
Sounds fantastic Chefelaine...where do you buy the planks??lobster in NV loved it
cant eat fish but a great family meal thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
you know Candy and I where salmon is concerned. Thanks Elaine! 5
Petedagnabbit in Barrie loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!