Outstanding Grilled Basil Chicken BurgersFrom slj6lori 8 years ago
- 1 package of lean ground chicken breast shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion chopped shopping list
- 1 large clove of garlic minced shopping list
- 1/4c. romano cheese shopping list
- 1/4c. Italian style bread crumbs (or more if needed) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil shopping list
- 15 fresh basil leaves chopped shopping list
- fresh cracked pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 tsp. olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a small pan, sautee onion and garlic in the oilive oil until tender about 5-7 minutes.
- Set aside and let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the lean ground chicken, romano cheese, bread crumbs, dried oregano and basil, chopped fresh basil leaves and pepper to taste.
- Add cooled onions and garlic.
- Combine well.
- To avoid this mixture from sticking to your hands, I suggest that you wet both of your hands first, then form into 4 burger patties.
- Spray a heated grill with non-stick cooking spray and place patties on the grill.
- Cook on each side for about 5-6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Serve with cheese, or top with grilled veggies.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookslj6lori Succasunna, NJ
The Rating6 people
Well this is just too tasty not to bookmark, Lorie! Loving all the ingredients and can picture this as meatballs or a meatloaf too!5thsister in Huntersville loved it
Delicious! The fresh basil and romano cheese add such great flavor to these burgers! I topped with some grilled veggies and served on a toasted whole wheat bun - didn't need any other condiments, as the burger was very moist and flavorful. Will be...morechristinem in Worcester loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!