Italian Chicken Roll-upsFrom countygirl28 6 years ago
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 8 thin slices deli ham shopping list
- 4 slices provolone cheese, halved shopping list
- 2/3 c. seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 c. grated Romano or parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 c. minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 c. milk shopping list
How to make it
- Flatten chicken to 1/4".
- Place a slice of ham an d half slice of cheese on each piece of chicken.
- Roll up from a short side and tuck in ends. Secure with a toothpick.
- In a shallow bowl, combine crumbs, grated cheese and parsley. Pour milk into another bowl.
- Dip chicken rolls in milk, then roll in crumb mixture.
- This is where you can wrap them and freeze for up to 2 months.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 425 oven for 25 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Remove toothpicks and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookcountygirl28 Lexington, KY
The Rating5 people
Great idea! I'm saving this one!lilliancooks in Long Island loved it
This was perfect! I made it as written except I used a whole slice of cheese instead of half. You can see it oozing out! I love provolone! This is like a lower fat version of chicken cordon bleu. I served this with "Crash Hot Potatoes" from The Pione...morelilliancooks in Long Island loved it
This sounds wonderful! Saving to try!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!