Classic Jello 123From marky90 8 years ago
How to make it
- Pour boiling water into blender. Add gelatin. Cover and blend at low speed until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 30 seconds.
- Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1-1/4 cups. Add to gelatin and stir until ice is partially melted. Then add whipped topping; blend at high speed for 30 seconds.
- Pour into dessert glasses. (Slowly!!)
- Chill about 30 minutes. Dessert layers as it chills. ( It really does!)
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating15 people
Oh cool!!! We never had a blender when I was growing up. I thought Mom had made jello every which way you cold! LOL I am gonna try this...I have a blender now!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
How cool! I remember those carefree days of childhood........
Thanks for sharing!
jett2whit in Union City loved it
I remember making this! From the box, of course because I didn't realize you could make it from "scratch." LOL. I'll have to throw on the disco music, my platforms and boogie on down while I make this throwback to the 70's. Thanks, Marky! I wond...morecrabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!