Cranberry CrushFrom gourmetana 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pour the sparkling wine, Calvados and cranberry juice into a large glass bowl.
- Just before serving, pour in the sparkling water, stir, then add the orange slices and 10 ice cubes.
- Enjoy! :)
People Who Like This Dish 9
- lisa1919 Nowhere, Us
- lanacountry Macon, GA
- paulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- jolielives The Catskill Plateau , NY
- choclytcandy IN
- jlv1023 Plymouth, WI
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- sagami London, GB
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgourmetana London, UK
The Rating8 people
HI ANA LOVE THIS HON KEEP GOING YOURE DOING GREAT HERE.....TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I love, LOVE Cranberry foods and drinks! This sounds wonderful. I can't wait for an occasion to make it.
Thanks for sharing. Raise that hand up girl, for a high 5!!! :D
Debbie~pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
Boy it sounds good to me. I think I'm ready for some now as a matter of fact. A 5 from me.
Paulapaulasue1 in Litchfield Park loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!