Seafood Pot Au FeuFrom pink 8 years ago
- 1 medium onion, diced fine shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, minced shopping list
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 3 large tomatoes, peeled, diced shopping list
- 1 medium carrot, grated shopping list
- 1 quart strong clam or fish stock shopping list
- Pinch saffron shopping list
- 3 sprigs parsley, dill and basil, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled, diced small shopping list
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled shopping list
- 1 pound fresh scallops shopping list
- ½ pound crabmeat shopping list
- ½ pound mussels, out of shell shopping list
- 1 pound white fish fillets, cut up shopping list
- 2 cups cream shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onions, celery and garlic in oil until translucent.
- Add carrots and tomatoes, stir over heat, then add stock.
- Bring to boil, add saffron and herbs.
- Cook 20 minutes on low heat.
- Add potatoes; cook until tender.
- Add seafood, heat, season to taste with salt and pepper, then stir in cream.
- This is a meal for a small crowd! *smile*
People Who Like This Dish 16
- corinne12 Nowhere, Us
- Tonialair Nowhere, Us
- kharrington05 Frisco, TX
- flip66 Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- noir Boston, MA
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- elgab89 Toronto, CA
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- tilgidh Blackshear, GA
- Plus 6 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookpink USA
The Rating12 people
*Tasty*! 5tilgidh in Blackshear loved it
Go pok the cah and come in and have some chowdah! Yumjett2whit in Union City loved it
Paak dah cah and git sum chowdah! lol Pink!smooch in America loved it