The Best EVER Crab LegsFrom ceriadillard 5 years ago
- 2 lbs king crab legs shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter (salted or unsalted) shopping list
- 1/2 head garlic, about 5 garlic cloves, minced pressed shopping list
- 1/2 lemon, juice of shopping list
- 1/2 lime, juice of shopping list
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- sea salt (optional) shopping list
- dried parsley (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Meanwhile, grab yourself a small saucepan. On med low heat, melt the butter. Add the garlic and LIGHTLY saute. Squeeze in the juice of the citrus of choice. If using a lemon, squeeze the juice into your hands so that you can remove the seeds with ease. Turn the heat to low and let those flavors mesh until the oven is nice and hot. Toss in as much salt (to taste) and a couple pinches of parsley. Then whisk in that olive oil with a fork. Turn off your burner.
- Arrange your tasty crustaceans in a 9x13 baking dish, brushing each leg with the sauce. Pour any remaining sauce over those puppies. Now toss the pan into the oven on the center rack.
- Bake your crabs for about 25 minutes or so (depending on how thick the legs you have are), brushing the sauce from the bottom of the pan onto the legs every 5-7 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with a few pinches o' parsley for garnish.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookceriadillard CHESHIRE, CT
The Rating7 people
Great recipe, Ceriadillar! High FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
And how!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
This has GOT to be good. Nice recipe. I will be giving this a try shortly.. Thanks for posting... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!