Peanut Butter Lovers BrowniesFrom momofsixil 6 years ago
- FOR CRUST: shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely-chopped salted peanuts shopping list
- FOR BROWNIE LAYER: shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed shopping list
- 4 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- FOR peanut butter MOUSSE TOPPING: shopping list
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 carton (12 ounces frozen whipped topping, such as Cool Whip), thawed shopping list
- 12 miniature peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil.
- Spray foil-lined pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In small mixing bowl, combine the crust ingredients: 1/2 cup softened butter, 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs, and 1/4 cup granulated sugar.
- Press evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- In microwave-safe medium bowl, melt the 3/4 cup cubed butter and the 4 squares chopped unsweetened chocolate.
- Stir until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, vanilla, and chocolate mixture.
- Add flour.
- Mix until blended well.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- For mousse topping heat peanut butter for 30 seconds on high in microwave.
- Gradually fold in Cool Whip topping.
- Spread over brownies.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in refrigerator.
The Cookmomofsixil Davis, IL
The Rating7 people
I guess this posted just for me.....hehe
I can't wait to try these because I am a peanut butter lover. Don't wake me up!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I love peanut butter and chocolate and your 5 fork recipe looks wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing.chacha in New York loved it
yummy! love peanut butter and so does my dad, this will be a nice suprise for him, thank you 55555hunnee in Nanaimo loved it