My Best Friends Moms 4 Cheese ZitiFrom slj6lori 6 years ago
- 1 lb. of ziti cooked al dente shopping list
- 4 oz. Italian Fontina cheese grated shopping list
- 4 oz. ricotta cheese shopping list
- 4 oz. parm cheese grated shopping list
- 4 oz. mozzarella grated shopping list
- 1/2 c. heavy cream shopping list
- 4 fresh tomatoes seeded and diced shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic minced shopping list
- about 15 fresh basil leaves chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine tomatoes, garlic,basil, salt and pepper to taste..refrigerate.
- Combine all 4 cheeses in a big bowl.
- Let the cheeses stand at room temp. while you cook the ziti.
- After ziti is cooked al dente, place hot ziti into bowl with the cheeses.
- Add heavy cream and stir till mixed through.
- Serve up the 4 Cheese Ziti hot and spoon the cold tomato topping over the hot pasta.
The Cookslj6lori Succasunna, NJ
The Rating4 people
This sounds so awesome. I am printing it and plan to make it very soo. Thanks. 5 forks.
Paulapaulasue1 in Litchfield Park loved it
I have all the ingredients except the heavy cream...going to try this this week! YUMMY!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!