Slow Cooker Chili Beef StewFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb beef stew meat shopping list
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped (3/4 cup) shopping list
- 3 cans (14.5 oz each) diced tomatoes with zesty mild green chilies, undrained shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups beef flavored broth (from 32-oz carton) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, mix all ingredients.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 9 to 10 hours.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating10 people
love this combo Chilies a plus thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Hey, who gave a 4? This is delicious!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Yeah I agree who gave it a four..this is a great recipe. Five!!!greentreefrogs in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!