A Blackberry MartiniFrom noir 5 years ago
- 3 oz vodka shopping list
- 3 dashes Peychaud's bitters shopping list
- 1/4 oz blackberry syrup, chilled shopping list
- blackberries sugared shopping list
- **For the sugared blackberry garnish, toss fresh blackberries with freshly squeezed lemon juice, then spear on a toothpick and roll in superfine sugar.** shopping list
How to make it
- Shake vodka and bitters with ice.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Add syrup, which will pool in the bottom of the glass.
- Garnish with sugared blackberries.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating9 people
Looks so preeety! Very nice!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Love it! My ex-mil turned me on to blackbery wine years ago & I still drink that once in a while. True Trailer Park drink. Yes indeed baby.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
The bartender at work made me one of these the other night...Yummy :)turtle66 in Sacramento loved it