Herbed pork roastFrom rottman 7 years ago
How to make it
- Using a sharp knife, make evenly spaced cuts across the roast at 3/4 to 1 inch intervals, cutting almost, but not quite through (3/4 way).
- Mix spices and salt. Sprinkle over roast making sure that the insides of the cuts made are covered evenly.
- Place in a roasting pan and cover with a mixture of the sliced onion and shredded carrots.
- Bake at 350 F until done.
- Remove from oven, scrap off the charred onion and carrots, slice and serve.
- Most boneless pork roasts come with a "done" indicator. If not, measure the internal temperature with a meat thermometer and cook appropriately.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating8 people
Hmmm, I'll have to double check my gender, but I agree, why the hell would you want to scrape off all that goodness? This sounds incredible!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
I have never paired rosemary and cilantro...that, in itself, is enough to have me curious...and, I'm fairly certain of my gender, well, but there'd be no discarding at my table, either. ;)keni in Sweet Home loved it
Checking....hmmm, yes - still very much female. And I would never scrape off all that tasty goodness....ever. This sounds great! Thank you!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!