Frosting Windows Duplicating Jack FrostFrom tippystclair 7 years ago
- Dissolve 4 heaping tablespoons of Epsom salts in one cup of beer. This will foam. shopping list
- Let set for at least 30 minutes. shopping list
- The salt crystals will partially dissolve. shopping list
- Apply to window. shopping list
- This can be done with a 2 inch paint brush, but for a nicer effect, dip a facial tissue or terry cloth in the liquid and wipe over the window as if you were washing it. shopping list
- Then while the window is still wet go back and dab and pat at the glass with the wet tissue. shopping list
How to make it
- Mixture dries to form beautiful crystals.
- This looks even better the next day and lasts a long time.
- It can be washed off with water and a cloth and is easily reapplied!
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating6 people
this is so much better than that spray on aerosol stuff! Nice onejett2whit in Union City loved it
Great idea!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
I like that it is much less toxic then chemical sprays.
Question, one cup equals eight ounces of beer what do I do with the other eight ounces?
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!