Kale BurgersFrom trigger 7 years ago
- 2 cups of kale leaves stems removed and sliced into thin ribbons two inches long and steamed for three minutes.. shopping list
- 3 eggs or egg whites if you're watching cholesterol shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 fresh red hot Cyanine peppers seeds removed and chopped fine shopping list
- 2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt shopping list
- A mix of Whole Wheat and panko bread crumbs shopping list
- olive oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in med bowl; add enough breadcrumbs to make mixture easy to form into patties.
- Place on a preheated nonstick skillet over med-high heat with some olive oil
- Cook each side 4-6 min or until golden brown
- Serve on a plate with fresh garden tomatoes.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating10 people
Sounds great, Michael.......
thanks for posting!pat2me in Nashua loved it
wow they look great and sound good too .thank you michael...............*5*minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
An absolute delight. I love these kind of recipes. Thank you Michael...keep posting!^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it