Panko Parmesan ChickenFrom marky90 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat butter and garlic in small skillet, simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in mustard and mix well. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Combine Panko and Parmesan on small plate.
- Dip chicken in butter/garlic mixture, then dip in The Panko mixture,pat the crumbs on to coat each chicken piece well.
- Cover and chill the chicken at least 2 hours to set coating.
- Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes until golden brown.
- Delicious, serve with Dijon Mustard Sauce, or top with your favorite marinara.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating10 people
This sounds great and I don't have to shop for anything!
Thanks! Nice post!pat2me in Nashua loved it
hey marky girlfriend hows it going????? ready to party???? now come on lets do it !!!!!!!!! hahahahaha
i love the panko bread crumbs my fav to use .....thank you for this recipe high 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Another keeper!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!