Sugar Fix Pound CakeFrom shirleyoma 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a loaf pan (9"X3") or pan of choice.. With an electric mixer,
- cream butter, sugar and eggs until fluffy. Add the flour one half cup at a time along with a
- little cream and keep on mixing until you have incorporated all of the flour. Now add the vanilla or
- flavor of choice.
- Mix. Pour into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes or until the cake has risen, has a
- golden crust and when you check it with a toothpick, the pick comes out clean. If you have moist
- batter stuck to the toothpick you need to bake it a bit longer. Add 5 minutes and check again.
- Let the cake cool standing upright in the pan for 15 minutes. Then turn the pan on its side and gently
- tip it to coax the cake out. Then stand the cake back upright and let it cool completely.
- I serve it with Raspberries!
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating9 people
Fantastic my friend! Hope you have been well! I am still loving your Lemon bars...Take care, Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
Yum, love this pound cake, you have my 5. Makes feel like getting in the kitchen and whipping it up now ;0)henrie in Savannah loved it
Oma: I have missed you! So good to see you and here you come recipes a-blazin'
saved and printed..absolutely wonderful.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it