Mushrooms FlorentineFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 packages frozen spinach, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup cream shopping list
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese shopping list
- garlic pressed or chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Slice and saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter.
- Cook spinach, and drain well; place in bottom of shallow casserole. Sprinkle with salt, onions and melted butter.
- Layer 1/2cup grated cheese over spinach.
- Add mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with garlic pieces and remaining cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees, or 325 degrees in a pyrex baking dish.
- This can be made a day before and stored, covered, in the refrigerator and baked right before serving.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating13 people
Cut it out.....the Telegraph? Seriously? Unreal!
Gotta try it, just sounds delicious!pat2me in Nashua loved it
oh my oh my! Joymarie... I am salivating here! Wonderful! 5*
gourmetana in London loved it
Mmmmm, perfect way to get your veggies!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Ethnic Family Traditions Our Heritage Together134 members
Eat Enjoy Your Veggies51 members
Mad About Mushrooms94 members
Delicious Foods39 members
Every Thing Italian47 members
Checkins Round Table39 members
Spinach Lovers Unite65 members