Sweet Potato And Banana CasseroleFrom minitindel 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook the sweet potatoes in boiling water until tender but still firm.
- peel and slice 1/4 inch thick
- place in a buttered casserole dish in alternate layers, dotted with butter and sprinkled with salt ,with bananas sprinkled with cinnamon and brown sugar.
- end the top layer with bananas, dotted with butter.
- add orange juice.
- bake in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until top is browned.
- makes 6 servings
- note i put some pecans on top of the one i made it was very good
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating8 people
yum! thanks for sharing this delicious dishjett2whit in Union City loved it
You always succeed in amazing me with delicious recipes! Thanksannielikestocook in Annacotty loved it
Looks delicious! I really though it would be a Caribbean recipe when I saw the name: sweet potatoes and bananas!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!