Bare Breast ChickenFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can milk shopping list
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth shopping list
- 6 fresh button mushrooms shopping list
- 2 lemons, quartered and seeded shopping list
How to make it
- In a small saucepan heat soup with milk over low heat; when heated through, set aside. Meanwhile, roll chicken in bread crumbs, pressing hard to make sure chicken is well coated.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place coated chicken in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish and drizzle with oil, then sprinkle with chopped garlic. Stir chicken broth into soup mixture, and pour mixture all over chicken. Sprinkle with mushrooms, then squeeze lemon over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating6 people
hahahahaahaha grizz you and your names for the recipes lol you kill me ...laughing at loud here.........lol
great recipe by the way
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I love the lemons in this sauce. Yummy!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
This sounds awesome! I love the names of your recipes, Griz....never any doubt where your mind has wandered too!
Love ya, Big Guy!pat2me in Nashua loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!