Ezekiels ChickenFrom angelica14 5 years ago
- 2.5 - 3 lbs. of chicken, cut into serving sized pieces. shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup pitted Meditteranean style black olives, coursely chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp. each of chopped fresh rosemary, sage, and basil shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and coursely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry red wine shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt and pepper
- warm olive oil in a large saute pan over high heat
- Add chicken pieces and saute until golden on all sides
- Add olives, garlic, herbs, and tomatoes.
- Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook until the chicken is tender - on or about 25 minutes.
- Add red wine to pan.
- Raise the heat to high and cook rapidly to reduce the pan juices for several minutes.
- Transfer to a warmed platter and sprinkle with more of the same fresh, chopped herbs.
The Cookangelica14 St Petersburg, FL
The Rating4 people
I just got chicken out of the freezer...uncoolmom in Atlanta loved it
Oh, this is so lovely, olives, wine, tomatoes and chicken - sounds like perfect dinner!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Lovely recipe Angelica..(LOVE your name) :)
* * * * * (5) :)lanacountry in Macon loved it