TrufflesFrom aguynamedrobert 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1) First take the Raspberries and put them in a pot and start to cook them...I cooked them for probably 30-45 minutes to reduce them down and get some water out.
- 2) Then add the 7 oz. of heavy cream to the reduced raspberry. Heat to a simmer and then remove from heat.
- 3) Strain the mixture to get the seeds out and poor out directly onto chopped chocolate.
- 4) Since this mixture will be sort of thick you will probably have to put the chopped chocolate and heavycream/raspberry mixture on a double boiler(Pot of hot water with the bowl of chocolate/heavy cream and raspberry over it).
- 5) Stir that mixture lightly with a wisk until it becomes a uniform mass.
- 6) Take off double boiler and if the mixture is still fairly cool(under 100 degrees F. Warm but not hot) then add the 3 oz. of butter and wisk in with medium vigor but towards the slower side...
- 7) Once incorporated you are done for the moment and you can put all the ganache into a small bowl.
- 8) Put plastic wrap over the ganache and place in refridgerator. Let it cool until it hardens up(6 hours).
- 9) Scoop out with spoon or small scooper into small balls and roll in your hands to forms a nice ball...
- You can see how to coat them here...