Jumbo Triple Chip CookiesFrom canzi 7 years ago
- 4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, softened shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extact shopping list
- 1 cup (6 oz.) milk chocolate Morsels shopping list
- 1 cup (6 oz.) Semi-sweet chocolate Morsels shopping list
- 1/2 cup White Morsels shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop dough by level 1/4-cup measure 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookcanzi San Diego, CA
The Rating8 people
Sounds really delicious...ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Such a cute picture! Did these goodies last for taking them in your trip? In my house they would have been gone in the next half an hour, after I would have taken them out of the oven.elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Very Very nice...What a decadent , delicious treat. (Handsome son too!) Thanks, your friend-Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!