Italian Mushroom SoupFrom cookinggood 5 years ago
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 lbs assorted fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2 14 1/2 oz cans chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream (can use non-fat) shopping list
How to make it
- In Dutch oven or large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat, add onion, parsley and garlic and cook until onion is tender, approx. 2 minutes.
- Add Mushrooms, broth and salt. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes
- Stir in sour cream and serve immediatly.
- I am making this for dinner tonight and will post a picture later today.