Cream Cheese Fudge Brownie BarsFrom falafel_fanatic 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 c. all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 2/3 c. cocoa (I use Hershey's brand) shopping list
- 1/2 c. milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 c. chopped nuts, (optional) shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine (I use Bue Bonnet) shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (I use Eagle brand) shopping list
- 2/3 c. butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3 tsp. vanilla flavoring, divided shopping list
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- In oven at 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- In mixer bowl beat flour, sugar, melted butter, cocoa, 2 eggs, milk, 2 teaspoons vanilla and baking powder until well blended.
- Stir in nuts (if desired).
- Spread into pan.
- In small mixer bowl, beat cream cheese, 2 tablespoons butter and cornstarch, vanilla beating until smooth.
- Pour over brownie batter.
- Bake at 35 to 40 minutes.
- Refrigerate cut into bars, store covered in refrigerator.
- Yields 24 to 36 bars.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookfalafel_fanatic Bardstown, KY
The Rating8 people
wow!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
I felt my hips widen just looking! But I think the extra inch will be worth it because these look like they are to die for!michelle73 in Melville loved it
LOL @ michelle73. I agree! I'll need my stretchy pants before I can eat these!danadooley in Singapore loved it