Special Chocolate Covered Potato ChipsFrom noir 6 years ago
How to make it
- Melt 6 ounces of chocolate in double boiler.
- Remove from heat.
- While chocolate is still hot, mix the remaining 2 ounces of chocolate into the melted chocolate, in 3 additions,stirring until each addition is completely melted before adding the next.
- Place chocolate in a bowl ready for dipping.
- Dip the potato chips, 1 at a time,in the chocolate.
- Coat completely and lift with a small fork.
- Moving quickly.
- Shake off excess chocolate by tapping the fork on the edge of the bowl lightly.
- Slide the chips onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment or wax paper.
- Allow to cool until solid (about 1 hour)
- Let chips sit at room temperature or in the refrigerator (if not eating immediately).
- Makes two dozen chips about 12 servings.
- Great to eat alone, or, with ice cream!
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating10 people
Yummy, I will have to make this one soon. Great post, 5 forks. Lucycardinal54 in Cuthbert loved it
You come up with the most fascinating things!
Good one!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Another winner! Thanks Noir and here's my 5, GFmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it