Caramelized Apple French ToastFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine sugar, syrup and butter; boil in pan for 1 minute.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Place sliced raw apples on top of caramel.
- Place bread 3 layers deep in pan.
- Mix eggs, milk and vanilla together. Pour over bread.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes until brown and slightly puffy.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating10 people
grizz this sounds delicious yummmmm
thank you for this great breakfast .....
hugs mini--tink.minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds like a FIVER to me !! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!