Chocolate Chubbies CookiesFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- • 6 (1-ounce) semisweet chocolate squares, chopped shopping list
- • 2 (1-ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares, chopped shopping list
- • 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- • 3 large eggs shopping list
- • 1 cup sugar shopping list
- • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- • 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- • 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels shopping list
- • 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans shopping list
- • 2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy saucepan; cook, stirring often, over low heat until chocolate melts. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Beat eggs and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth; add chocolate mixture, beating well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to chocolate mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in chocolate morsels, pecans, and walnuts.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 325° for 12 to 15 minutes or until done. Cool cookies on baking sheet 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating7 people
Yumma numma numma umma..Thanks goodie! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^5lanacountry in Macon loved it
great recipe! I love lots of nuts in my chocolate chip cookies!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
a winner,thanks Peeta!magali777 in Mexico loved it