My Husbands Favorite Shepherds PieFrom mrswilliams 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup frozen green beans shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 8 oz can tomato sauce shopping list
- 3 cups mashed potatoes shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/3 cup french fried onions shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef.
- When brown, add green beans, salt, onion powder, and tomato sauce.
- Let simmer 5 minutes.
- Transfer to 1 1/2 quart dish.
- Top with mashed potatoes and cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Top with french fried onions and bake 5 more minutes.
The Cookmrswilliams Ventura, CA
The Rating6 people
New one to try...Thanks! How's the cake mug recipes going.....keep me posted. ;)mcboo in loved it
This looks wonderful!pleclare in Framingham loved it
I love shepherd's pie. Gonna try this one mrs, just as soon as I can print things up again!!babskitchen in loved it