French Onion-pork Chop SkilletFrom cardinal54 6 years ago
- 6 boneless pork chops (1-1/2 lb.), 1/2 inch thick shopping list
- 2 onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 pkg. (6 oz. ) Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups hot water shopping list
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat.
- Add chops and onions; cook 10 min. or until chops are cooked through (160°F), stirring onions occasionally and turning chops over after 5 min.
- Transfer chops to plate; keep warm.
- Continue cooking onions 5 min. or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add worcestershire sauce to skillet; mix well.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Return chops to skillet; spoon onion mixture over chops.
- MIX stuffing mix and hot water.
- Spoon stuffing mixture around edge of skillet; sprinkle with cheese. Cover. Cook 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookcardinal54 Cuthbert, GA
The Rating8 people
This sounds divine! Thanks!! You've got my 5!!
Markmarkeverett in Riverside loved it
great tasty recipe thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!