Sinful chocolate cakeFrom jmatthews00 8 years ago
- 1 3/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 (18.25 ounce) chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup coffee flavored liqueur shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix , pudding mix and cinnamon. Make a well in the center and pour in water, oil, eggs, sour cream and coffee liqueur.
- Beat on low speed until blended.
- Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared 10 inch Bundt pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool
The Cookjmatthews00 Central, NY
The Rating4 people
Sinful is right, you little devil, you!! LOL! I think I just gained ten pounds from only reading the recipe alone! FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Sounds very moist and yummie, you have my 5. Bookmarking to make later, thank you so much for sharing this recipe here.henrie in Savannah loved it