Blt CucumbersFrom grumblebee 6 years ago
- 2 - 3 tbsp imitation bacon bits ***see note below*** shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato , small dice shopping list
- 1/4 cup lettuce fresh, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach (finely chopped) shopping list
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 medium - large cucumber shopping list
- 1 pinch chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Combine bacon bits, tomato and greens with mayonnaise. Season with pepper; set aside.
- Peel cucumber. Trim off ends, and slice in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to scoop out seeds; discard.
- Place cucumber in a glass dish. Divide BLT mixture between halves, mounding in hollowed areas. Sprinkle with minced parsley or green onion, if desired. Slice into 2 inch pieces. :)
- ***note*** You may use real bacon, chopped/crumbled. I only specify the imitation bacon bits here because I do not eat pork and the imitation bacon bits are made w/ soy.
The Cookgrumblebee Calgary, CA
The Rating6 people
Yowza. This sounds great. Fantastic blend of great tastes. High 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
i like this dish, i like the recipe
i like it like that
and its like that now
i wonder if, my jalapino stuffing would be good in here. mmmmmfrodo in meadville loved it
love this one! thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it