Jelly Fruit CakeFrom cholena 6 years ago
- 200 g white sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 C mayo shopping list
- 1/3 C freshly squeezed orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp orange zest shopping list
- 200 g cake flour shopping list
- Strawberry food color ( optional ) shopping list
- fresh fruits of your choice and 1 white agar agar packet with 500 ml water and sugar to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat the oven at 180 deg C .
- Beat the eggs and sugar until dropping consistency .
- Add the mayo and juice .
- Beat on low medium speed until creamy .
- Add the zest and beat 30 secs.
- Add a drop of food colur and beat 20 secs .
- Fold in the flour .
- Pour into a greased 22 cm pan .
- Bake for 30 mins .
- Once done , arrange the fruits on top .
- Boil the agar agar pwd in water with sugar .
- Pour over the cake .
- Once cool , chill it for 15 mins .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating7 people
wow...wow...such a lovely cake....i reali love it.i must try....hpe kidz reali enjoyed it....angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
This is beautiful cholena. With the fresh fruits & cake, this has to be delicious.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
great [postmidgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!