Three Way Moist Pumpkin BreadFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 2 c sugar shopping list
- 1 c oil shopping list
- 4 eggs fork beaten shopping list
- 3 c flour shopping list
- 2 ts baking powder shopping list
- 2 ts cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 ts nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 ts cloves shopping list
- 1/2 ts ground ginger shopping list
- 1 ts salt shopping list
- 1 15 oz canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1 6 oz pkg mini chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 c Chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 8 oz. jar chopped maraschino cherries shopping list
How to make it
- Note: varied time for each way of baking:
- Beat sugar, oil, eggs well.
- Combine remaining dry ingredients well.
- Combine both mixtures together until well combined.
- Stir in pumpkin.
- Fold in chips, nuts and drained cherries.
- Bake either 3 ways: 1 greased and floured large tube pan, 350F for 1 hour and 20 minutes or tested done.
- OR 2, 9 x 5 loaf pans for 60 minutes or tested done,
- OR 5, 6 x 3 inch pans until tested done .
- Cool in pan 15 minutes and remove to racks to cool.
- Wrap well and let stand overnight before slicing.
- Optional Ingredients: like the chips and cherries etc,add one or all to the recipe if you wish
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
awsome pumkin Bread thanks love the choc. chips
addedmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wow! This sounds so good with the chocolate and the cherries! Wish I had some with my coffee right now. ANother good one, Midgelinspj in New Hartford loved it
I would have never thought to add the cherries.. nice post..^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it